CairnTalk

Magic act.

Indie & Sophie's Mom

I think this is just the sweetest thing and had to share. My step son, who's 10, loves doing magic tricks with coins. Well probably about 3 or 4 times (one was last night) he has done them with the dogs as his audience. Sophie lasts about 20 seconds before she's bored to tears and goes back to her crate to take a nap. :whistle: Indie on the other hand watches every move he makes and totally pays attention to him the whole time, these magic tricks sometimes go on for 10-15 minutes. She looks as if she's trying to figure out which hand he has the coin in or how he did the trick. He just loves that she pays attention and is really into his show. She is just the sweetest little dog, I think she knows that he needs that attention and she gives it to him without asking for anything in return. I just love my Cairns, they never cease to amaze me. :P

That is sooooo cuuute. They sure know when to be attentive to the one who needs them. I can't wait to hear that she shows him were the coin is...hee,hee. Wonder if she could get into the act to help.....show the audience that there is nothing in the box...hee, hee. Great story, makes my day.

What a sweet story. Our son is 13, Kramer will sit on the couch and watch him play his video games mainly that Wii since you stand and use this wand looking silly, Kramer watches him thinking what is he doing? As long as he doesn't start barking for his attention our son is ok but at 13 and he is studying and Kramer wants is attention I have to distract him and play. Kramer loves to play ball and if he brings you the ball he wants to play. My hubby didn't have our powder room door shut to where it clicked all the way in and Kramer pushed it open with his nose, dropped the ball by his feet and looked as too say get out of here and throw that ball. They are too funny.

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Archived