CairnTalk

Saidi now watches basketball on TV

Saidi'sDad

had to share this since it made me laugh so hard for so long last night. Last night I was in my basement (man cave if you will) watching basketball. Saidi usually lies on the couch with me when I'm watching. Last night she was next to me and happened to glance over at the TV. A commercial with a basketball rolling down a court line coming towards you came on and she happened to see it. The farther the ball rolled the larger it got. Well this got her attention and she quickly rose up to a standing position and then tried to leap at the ball :shock: I was able to grab her before going over the coffee table into the TV screen! She was going to get that ball if it was the last thing she did. I sat her back down on the couch, laughing my butt off and unable to stop. For the rest of the game she sat facing the TV with a really intense look on her face and every time the commercial came on I had to put a hand on her to keep the same thing from happening again.

Thought I'd share that since it cracked me up so much :D :D :D

Hahaa...Im a football fan and I am trying to teach Puddles to root for the LSU tigers..and the Saints...nothing so far except when they make a TD and I go simply crazy..she does too!

I LOVE MY CAIRNS PUDDLES AND IRIS!

Well, we tried last weekend to make our 3 Redskins fans......well ya'll know how that went. We cheered, they ran for the bedroom; me thinks they knew the outcome before we did. Kuddos....keep the fans coming, no matter what the breed.

That is just too funny. Being a Cairn she would of got that ball and popped it! I have so many beach balls with tiny teeth marks. Kramer in the summer loves trying to get the beach balls and in the pool then drags it too safety with his teeth and out he goes. These Cairns sure do give us many laughs.

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Archived