CairnTalk

Happy Birthday Savannah!

savannahsmom35

It seems like just yesterday that I was bringing home that sweet little buddle of puppy joy and today my baby turns 3 years old! Her and I have been through so much in the past year and and seeing her adjust so well to all the change is one of the only reasons why I have been able to cope so well. A puppy has a way of knowing exactly what to "say" without saying anything at all. Happy birthday sweet girl! Here's to many, many more! You will always be Momma's girl!

Savannah as a pup and Savannah a few weeks ago:

sava.bmp

post-865-1199797186_thumb.jpg

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Happy Birthday Savannah!

Hope all is well with your Mom.

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Happy Birthday sweet Savannah! Congrats on your new puppy toooooo! Cant wait to see pictures of both of your furbabies.

I LOVE MY CAIRNS PUDDLES AND IRIS!

Ok sorry im a dork..i just read that you were talking about Savannah when she was a babe...duh. I got overexcited when I seen "puppy" :)

I LOVE MY CAIRNS PUDDLES AND IRIS!

Happy Birthday Savannah, many more to celebrate with mommy. You are mommys little girl. :party:

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Wishing her the best birthday....

I get a tad emotional when I look back at my crew when they were just little puppies. Time goes by way too fast.

Happy Birthday Savannah! I thought of you the other day. Darcy's 3rd was yesterday. I was so busy with work I didn't even get a chance to post it. But I thought of Savannah as we sang Happy Birthday to Darcy yesterday. I'm glad both of our bundles of joy have turned out to be such precious gifts of love!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Archived