CairnTalk

More Pics...

Puddlesmama

We had fun today.Went camera crazy. The first one is Puddles doing her best Toto impersonation. 2nd Is Puddles playing with the BIG DAWGS. And 3rd is Little Iris learning the doggy door to get to the BIG DAWGS :thumbsup:..DVC00378.jpgDVC00394.jpgDVC00390.jpg

I LOVE MY CAIRNS PUDDLES AND IRIS!

Thanks! Yes..it is only 4 inches down and she does surprisingly well. I supervise her ins and outs...Literally...hehe...She sure does pack a Cairn punch though..She LoooVVVES People just like Puddles...And she LOVVEESSS Dozer my lab/ mastiff mix...She wants to be next to him at all times.

Love the pictures. I have a cairn terrier and a lab mix. My cairn (Sophie) loves to play with Riley. Do you have another picture of Dozer you could post. I think my lab mix is part staffy but I'm not sure and from the picture Riley looks a lot like Dozer. I have attached pictures of both Riley and Sophie.

Thanks

LL

post-2396-1199806469_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1199806485_thumb.jpg

036.jpg001.jpg035.jpg

Sure Annete! Sometimes I feel blessed to have a big one to keep up with my little one :)001.jpg

Especially like the one where he is looking out the door (looks like he's thinking "how far down is it??") ! What cute pictures!

Archived