CairnTalk

Neutering tomorrow

andrewnamy

Valentines day of rekoning has come. Hes getting snipped tomorrow morning. and getting chipped and other shots.

This is the first animal that i've personally had to get snipped.

Wish us luck :thumbsup:

Good luck to both of you!

Scooter says "Valentine if they make you wear that stupid cone watch out for walls cos you get stuck on them, and don't worry they can't take your manhood away"

Jess, Scooter, Sadie and Dozer

DSCN2419-1.jpg

Good luck tomorrow everything will be fine. All of our pets were neutered or spayed. From our experiance spaying is more harder on a female than neutering for a male. One, two, three its over there home and the next day they want ot runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Good Luck, Valentine, I know everything will "come off" like clockwork ( just a little pun there!). I had it done years ago and it was no problem at all. The neat thing is all the extra lovin' and treats you get. Try and drag it out for 4 - 5 days if you can, those uprights always feel really sorry for us after we've been to the hospital. I'll be thinkin' about you tomorrow------Bailey :thumbsup:

Jim, Connie, Bailey & Sophie

FLOWERCHILD-1-1.jpgBAILEYSOPHIE4-22-07002-1.jpg

I think it's harder on us than them but I'm sure Eli could prove me wrong. :whistle:

My girls came home like nothing had happened; Remy was very groggy but back to himself the next day.

Hope all goes well for Valentine's little snip, I'm sure he'll be back to his bouncy self in no time.

Good luck to Bailey as well.

ctdogs.jpg

Good Luck valentine...He will be back to his old happy self in no time.

I LOVE MY CAIRNS PUDDLES AND IRIS!

Went to the vets about two hours ago and valentine was shaking like a leaf! he wouldnt come out of the car, and he wanted me to pick him up. it was very cute. He Knew where he was, and i think he Knew what was coming.

We'll be picking him up this afternoon!

Archived