CairnTalk

We will never forget you

godfathervld

Rocky is adorable. He looks just like my Sandy who died last February at 14. Hope Rocky and Sandy are having a good time over the Rainbow Bridge.

Rocky is precious. I lost my Missy 3 years ago at age 17 due to liver failure. These Cairns leave such an emptiness in our lives when we lose them. Our love for them and there love to us is indescribable. I miss my girl every day and she is in my heart forever. I will never forgot my most precious little lady. Hopefully all the Cairns are sticking together at the Bridge. Missy mommy lovessssssssss you and misses you oh so much.

Dont forgot you are my sunshine, my only sunshine and always will be love mommy

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

You were both blessed with 16 years of I am sure wonderful memories! I do believe we will meet our fur babies again... I am sorry for your lose, your posting is to close to home for me I've recently gone through the lose of my Rusty at only 6 years of age, all I can say is time heals all! You will always have the love & memories tucked away in a special place in your heart. I hope in time you'll be able to smile & laugh when you reminisce. God Bless

apRiL

Archived