CairnTalk

Puddles and Iris.

Puddlesmama

Those are wonderful pictures...

I don't know which pic I like best....the tree picture is gorgeous; the "belly up" is priceless and the puppy alone makes me want another puppy....she is adorable.

Thanks!!

Little Iris is ADORABLE!! makes me want a puppy again. Looks like they get along great, Puddles looks like she loves her little sister.

Thanks for sharing! Made me smile.

Jess, Scooter, Sadie and Dozer

DSCN2419-1.jpg

I love the last picture of the two girls together. SO sweet. Iris is a little doll baby.

I was in m i s s i s s i p p i this week for Christmas visit (though I can't spell it like you can). Are you in Biloxi? For some reason I recall that from a different post.

Jackson was cold and rainy part of the time. Have to admit I was glad to see "the boys," Pepper Cairn and Henry Westie, when I got back here. They hung out with a friend and her dogs and probably had a better time that way.

Pam

Thanks everyone! Yep, I am in Biloxi...Next time bring the babies and well have a play date :)

Puddles does love her lil sister. She has takin the role of mother. when its nap time she will cuddle herself next to Iris's crate and watch and sleep. When Iris wants out, Puddles runs to me to tell me its time to go Potty. When we go outside she stands on guard for any monsters that may be lurking. Its so funny.

I LOVE MY CAIRNS PUDDLES AND IRIS!

Archived