CairnTalk

2008 Cairn Calender

Scruffys Mom

that might be a lil difficult seeing that there is over like 2,000 members

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

:whistle:

We did do a Cairn Terrier forum calender a couple years ago and it was fabulous. I am NOT going to mention who the wonderful member was who organized it, however.

I think it is a good idea, there may be over 2,000 member but we really only hear from a handful of that...

LOL, I am going to guess it was you Kay that organized the last calendar? LOL! You are too funny.

Jess, Scooter, Sadie and Dozer

DSCN2419-1.jpg

OMG....ME? I am not that organized but thanks for the vote.

I was looking through some old photos that I have in my "dog" files for the picture that was January but I can't find it anywhere except on the calender.

after i posted i sorta remembered that a calendar had been done. oh gosh, all 2000 people dont post all the time!!! we'd never be able to get through the boards!

I cant remember who did the calendar but my best guess would be Liz......

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

My guess would be Liz as well, or....maybe Brad. Lets all talk about it this year, and maybe we can get it ready for next year. We could vote on a charity to give some of the funds to.

Yes I did the calendar and it was alot of fun. Now since I did the calendar our local terrier club did one and they did the online voting and it was a mess....so my suggestion is to find someone who is great with photoshop and would be willing to make a calendar that includes lots of pictures. I guess you could limit it to one or two pictures per person from people who participate in this site and they have to have been an active member. You could do an 18 month calendar and begin sometime between June - October. Just a thought.

I might....i said might be willing to do something. What I would really like is to work with someone on the project...I like shutterfly and if someone wants to set something up with them that allows us to produce it using Shutterfly as the store front and depending on how many we sell you make XX amount of dollars. You can do an 18 month calendar and have as many as 9 photos on a page so that gives us space. I like using the program they have and I would be willing to set the calendar up but someone else would have to set up the selling part of it.

If I am involved, I would like to see if it is done to raise money and the CTCA board decides what Cairn Cause would benefit from our efforts. Without CTCA and the support they give, we would not have this forum and all our good Cairn friends!

Liz

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Archived