CairnTalk

Stewart climbs tree...what next?

Robin

I couldn't resist posting these photos. While taking a walk Stewart decided to climb a tree. Before I could say no... he's 16ft up! Dad got home from hunting just in time to rescue ...against Stewarts wishes.

stew-tree07.jpg

Stewintreenov07007.jpg

dsc01076uf3.jpg

lol I just love his expression on getting down from the tree

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

OMG! how did he get up there? What a climber. I love it!

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

HOLY COW!!!!! I MEAN... HOLY CAIRN TERRIER!!!!!!

It's a bird, it's a plane... nope it's STEWART the Cairn!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Great... Stewart has a climbing partner!!!

I should add that this tree is straight up with no lower limbs. The 1st limb is 16 ft up. I could see the look on his face when he looked up the tree. Before I could utter a word he climbed straight up like a cat, which my hubby and friends always said he acts like. Tonight I found him ( I was in potty)on top of my husbands desk...and there is no chair in front of it!!!! I can't let this guy out of my sight. Terrible two's I think:)

dsc01076uf3.jpg

WOOF! Eli here.

Dude, you totally ROCK! You could HIDE up in a tree and they would NEVER find you. And you could just watch the uprights RUNAROUNDALLCRAZYYELLINGTHEIRFOOLHEADSOFF! :devil:

What a HOOT! :thumbsup:

WOOF!

Eli :santa2:

That is so funny, just shows what Cairns always have up there little paws.... I think a Cairn can do whatever they set their little minds too. I love that picture! Think i might put it as my desktop background for a bit, lol....

Jess, Scooter, Sadie and Dozer

DSCN2419-1.jpg

Good thing mine haven't done that....I am petrified of heights and if I manage to go up I wouldn't be able to come back down so we might all be stuck up in the tree until we were rescued. With my luck they'd probably get back down and I'd be stuck up in the tree and no one would believe why I was up there to begin with!

Archived