CairnTalk

Remy is smarter than me!

kayharley

I am stupid.... I underestimated the intelligence of my Cairn...the little 8 month old terror!

If you saw my yard and the set-up I did to keep them contained and safe, you'd laugh. I have fencing inside of fencing; I have gates with all kinds of gadgets to keep them closed and it all worked just fine....that is until I shoveled all the snow off our deck into one huge pile. And that pile ended up against the 4' fence.

So when I went outside yesterday to get the crew in, there's Remy running wildly all over the yard and having a blast. Of course he won't come when called and I'm racking my brain trying to figure out how he got into the big yard.

So now I have a stretched out ex-pen on top of the snow bank! :lol:

Live and learn....

sheila and Misty

dont mean to giggle,,tee hee,,,but thats funny-Ive done things like that then thought--hmm! WHAT WERE YOU THINKIN??? you should seriously take a picture of that!

with that story and the picture you may be able to win a contest of some sort or get that picture on a calender.(like that mighty dog contest for example) Im sure theres one for whatever your dogs eat! go for it! If your going to feel silly about it-might as well get some money and publicity for your dogs, then it doesnt seem like such a whoops!

WOOF! Eli, here.

The first time the Alpha B left me home alone she put me in a pen in the kitchen. She left the TV on for me. When she got home an hour later I was sitting on the couch watching TV. :whistle: I was about 6 months old.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

WOOF!

Eli :santa2:

Edited by mrseggcup

We had a close call like that last year during the Denver Blizzard. We get a really huge snow drift in our backyard alongside our 4' fence. Both of ours got brave one day and climbed up the drift and was REAL close to jumping over into the neighbors yard. Fortunately we were out in the yard with them and grabbed them. That then started a partial day shovel destruction of the snow drift and redistributing the snow into our entire yard. LOL!!!!!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

The first time the Alpha B left me home alone she put me in a pen in the kitchen. She left the TV on for me. When she got home an hour later I was sitting on the couch watching TV.

OMG...that is too funny, Eli!

I made the mistake of putting our sofa in front of the living room window. Whenever they hear me coming down the hallway or walking up the stairs I'll hear the thud of 8 paws hitting the floor.

Of course the nose prints on the window, the indention on the back of the couch and their bones on the cushion is a dead givaway also.