CairnTalk

Best in Show movie

Sandysmom

They had a Norwich Terrier in this movie that looked just like a cairn. They are really similar but it looks like their ears and tails are smaller than a cairns. A really good movie to see.

I went to see that movie when it first came out in the theaters with about 15 other people from my dog obedience club. Of course we were all rolling, because all of us knew people like the characters. I bet the rest of the moviegoers thought we were a rowdy bunch!

Linda
MACH3 Red Lion Springin Miss Macho CDX RAE OF ME
Marquee Cairnoch Glintofmacho CD RE MX MXJ OF ME

Glenmore Hjour Summer Sun

Alpha B here!

That is one of the best movies EVER!!! Along with Waiting for Guffman and A mighty Wind, all involving the same people. They are hilarious.

Alpha B :P

We watch that movie at dog shows in the motorhome with friends. We howl every time. Too close to home!

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

Archived