CairnTalk

I don't have any photographic evidence

AllAboutPetey

I had the great pleasure to meet some of our favorites...Hallswel and her crew. Little Sugar let me cuddle her and rub her tummy (sigh), I threw a toy for "go-girl" Harley, met Mr. Rebel and Hamm (beautiful!) and played with little Jamie and Dirty Harry (what a sweetie!). I know you're all jealous!

Thanks, Liz, for making my day! Cairn people are some of the nicest folks around.

It was October 7, in PA. Previous topic. Pictures from this year. "Montgomery" is shorthand for the Montgomery County Kennel Club group show and all the associated events. Seventeen (or thereabouts) terrier breeds have their annual or national specialty there each October.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Marsha thanks for being so kind. I did enjoy all the fun Cairn people at my home. The way it works if you are ever in the Atlanta area you are always welcome at my home but you have to love Cairns!

I had a friend from CA come in and I had all my doggie friends come over to meet Glenda. I invited Marsha because she lives close and how wonderful of her to come. We had a great time!!!!

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

I"m jeolous as well. For me? I only get to hang with BradL.....

.....and be careful! When BradL snags you with a cairntalk button, it hurts!

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

When I went to PA the one person I wanted to meet was BradL and I did. Now maybe next time I will get to meet his kids! I think Haggis is the one I really want to meet.

Of course I would love to meet everyone on this site. If I get to go to PA again this year I plan to take a scrap book with the two years of Christmas Cards so that the club can see a little of the fun we have on the forum. I think they would enjoy seeing our furry kids!

Liz

What fun that had too be. I am on a pet diabetes forum and have met some wonderful people as well, and actually flew a couple times to New York and New Jersey too meet other members. It was lots of fun and we were all dealing with the same thing, our dogs with diabetes. Unfortunately, I made the visit after Missy had passed because when she here I couldn't leave her. It was still so nice visiting and putting a face to a name in person.

I think meeting Cairn people and there Cairns would be a blast!

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Ok, so you are meeting GREAT people.....and of course CAIRNS!!! So we are going to be in Gainesville, GA (brother and 2 pugs live there, oh yeah, he is married....I like her!) this coming weekend....sure wish I looked more closely to where Logansville was. Ya'll have a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Shergry, hope you have a Merry Christmas in Gainesville visiting family. Are you bringing your Cairn(s)? The lake there is lovely (or used to be when there was some water in it, the drought here has been terribly rough on Lake Lanier).

It was great meeting a fellow CairnTalk member. I wish we all had more opportunities to do so. I hope I didn't sound like I was gloating - I was just so excited! ...and I'm in love with Sugar now.

Give us a call Loganville is only about 45 minutes from Gainesville. We go up to Lake Lanier all the time to visit my bosses boat. I imagine your brother knows where Loganville is.

Liz

Archived