CairnTalk

Remy's first real snow

kayharley

sheila and Misty

lucky you! we barely got any snow so far this year-today started flurries dont think it will be enough to make any tracks yet...misty loves the snow too! I love it when its deeper than them and I make al l kind of crazy path which all lead only to the deck so its easier to make her come in. My scruffy use to love the paths and all you could see was his tail -looked like a priscope running through the paths. I cant wait to do that with Misty-she was too young last year to appreciate the cold. by the way I love that picture!

oh that's cute, i wish i'd thought of doing that, but we never used our snowthrower and my husband sold it!!!! dang!!! He sure is growing up and is cute as can be.

Ellie is sitting on my left shoulder, god she's a cow!!!!

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Very handsome! We've talked about a snowblower for years but always decided we wouldn't use it enough. The speedway idea might just be the "let's go get it factor"!

Archived