CairnTalk

cricket is the happiest dog i know

Mollyrocker

Cricket!!!!

happy.jpg

happy2.jpg

she is such a good little friend. nothing but smiles and good times. I can learn a lesson from her happy go lucky ways.

we love her very much. these were photos from today when we took the girls for a romp in the field.

Very well said....

We can all learn a lesson from our Cairns...their forgiving ways, their love of play and their loyalty to family and friends.

seriously I have never met a dog so jazzed for good times.

she has her cranky moments but 99% of the time....all smiles.

It does look like a good time ! The pics are fantastic. In San Diego we just don't get snow, but a set of mountains a couple of hours from us did get snow this weekend, something like 4 inches. I can't wait until next weekend to take the kids, dogs and all to see if the snow stayed.......and of course the cam with lots of batteries !

Great photos! Packy has that same look of joy when he's outside -- it just makes you feel good to see them so happy!

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

Cricket is so beautiful! You are right about learning from our dogs! What they enjoy most is being loved and it makes them happy.

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Lets remember that there is something about unconditional love. Fill my needs of food, water, excersize and affection, and I will give you all that I am. I can't imagine our lives without them. She shows it in her smile. TBTG!

Duncan is loving the snow as well! He gets to romp in the woods and is a very smiley dog. He tries to keep up with my greyhounds. Thanks for the beautiful pics.

Great photos. Kramer is always happy as well and it makes me feel so good. I could be having a bad day and just look at how happy he is, knows how much he is loved and has a wonderful home it puts me in a happy mood!

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Cricket sure is a beautiful dog and she does look happy. I love the way these little dogs can brighten your day with their bright happy personalities.

ctdogs.jpg

Archived