CairnTalk

funny bumper sticker

Nikki

I would love to order one for my truck. I think I just may :)

Thanks for the link

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

I remember when I was doing research on Cairns before I got Puddles...Oh how many people told me that I would fail at owning one of them becausse of thier hardheadedness, stubborness, unsatiable mood swings etc etc etc....I have heard people say they were UGLY...Yes...i know....I heard they were the epitome of terrible breeds...Now, i have one cause i wanted one..always did...Trainer continued with the tirade stating that Puddles will never be able to be trained..she is too much the class clown etc etc etc.....Im off to purshase one of these stickers..

Btw...Got a new trainer, And now everyone I know here in my real life wants one..go figure.

I LOVE MY CAIRNS PUDDLES AND IRIS!

mrskti, Can I ask where you found the Cairn cover for the tow hitch? I love it and oregoncoast I love the sticker!

All so cute.

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Archived