CairnTalk

Christmas Card Exchange Out Takes

Darcy's Folks

These terrible shots required a host of dog wranglers (at least 4, I think) and a whole bunch of treats. The basset puppy belongs to my daughter's BF.

All 3 in costume:

photo6ea6.th.jpg

Lily, Belle, Petey. Photo shoot heads south in a hurry.

photo7vi2.jpg

photo11ho3.jpg

Petey in the elf hat...not happy.

photo16lf6.jpg

This was almost "the one":

photo25xi7.jpg

lol too cute... :P the bottom two pictures are my favorite of Henry! my two hate hats too. mine would probably tear a big hole in it!

Petey does not look happy in the elf hat lol great pictures!

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

These pics are a riot.

jimnconnie, send us a PM of your address, and we'll send you a card. I'm sure I can mark one second-third-cousin off the list.
That is hilarious. I am so proud of my cairn cards; it is shameful. I open a card and seem disappointed it isn't a cairn one. I have to stop myself from just tossing it over my shoulder. hehe.

I like Henry's outtakes so much- I would have been tempted to use one on a card.

Scully seems to be saying , " I dare you to make me take this pic"

OMG!!!!! All of these out takes are hysterical!

I love Henry's photos... if you ask me the 3rd and 4th one could be a regular shot cause it's so fun and spunky!

Buddaroo: that is the funniest thing I've ever seen!!!!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

I agree....Buddaroo that is the funniest!!! Thanks so much for the extra pics. Wasn't able to get in the original. So this is so exciting to look at....all the best "Merry Christmas, EVERYONE!"

Napi's Mom - Close... It's a Green Cheek Conure. He was our first baby... We still love him to death but he doesn't get as much attention as he used to since Cody came into our lives. He's a great bird though. We leave the cage open and let him romp around it-> He's super friendly and just wants to be held. Cody wants to play with him but the bird is having nothing to do with it. I have a few shots of the bird going Karate on the dog! (We of course only have them together when there is SUPER supervision)

CodyHead.jpg

We had one that looks exactly like him only that he had the same color feathers on his belly as his tail... had him for 7 years also our fist baby... I still cry when I think of him... my son accidentally rolled over him and killed him!! my daughter still does not forgive him for that!! we only had the cats then and he used to bite their paws when they tried to get them in his cage!!! used to eat with us and loved to sleep under paper towels

Archived