CairnTalk

My girls are so sweet

LilyGrace25

Grace and Lily are the sweetest girls in the world! Molly (our newest 10yr old yorkie--we were supposed to be fosters but decided to keep her) had a rough couple of days. She had to go to a heart doctor on Monday and surgery yesterday to have a large bladder stone removed.

Needless to say, she was sore and out of it when she came home last night. It really seemed like Lily and Grace understood. Of course, they wanted to sniff her when she got home but they also wanted kisses and were very gentle around her. We all sat on the couch last night and they just wanted to lay near her but they weren't their usual rough and tumble girls. I stayed home today and it was the same thing...they just wanted to lay around with her.

Sorry, i just wanted to brag. My girls can be fiesty, stubborn and down right disobedient at times but they also have this wonderful sweet side. I love the entire package!!!!!

Molly is doing great we finally have her all medical issues taken care of and she fits right in with everybody.

Lynn

I saw a show, about the wolfman (the guy whos wife left him, he lost his job and all his friends from living with wolves.) And he talked about how when he was wounded, the wounds that the wolfs licked healed like 3x faster then the other wounds.

Just another aspect of the doggy/wolf charisma that makes them such loveable creatures!

Awww, that is such a heartwarming story. Amazing how human like there feelings are towards there doggy sisters.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm