CairnTalk

Cairn Freestyle Routine

eastofeden

I do not know who this is but it sure brought a smile to my face. (And hope as we work on off lead heeling):

Enjoy!!

Raise your expectations for what your Cairn can do....and try very hard to meet your Cairn's expectations of you.

WOW! I wish my kids at school were that attentive, not to mention Nigel & Aislinn!

"Lord help me be the person my cairn terriers believe I am."

That's Ann Priddy (and Polly)! She's done tons of excellent Cairn illustrations (among others - she's a talented artist), including some things for the CTCA, like this piece for when the CTCA sponsored Agility at Kimberton in 2003.

After the Potomac Sweepstakes one year she also gave a 'freestyle' workshop - lots of Cairn folks tried it out!

normal_t-shirt.gif

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

That was the sweetest little video. Made me laugh and cry. I love Izzie singing Over the Rainbow and Polly was the cutest thing. Heart-touching!

Margie and elle

Archived