CairnTalk

FIrst Snow of the year

mrskti

Well we woke up to snow this morning, and the girls were excited. Dori almost took a nosedive off the porch cause she was leaping into the air to snap at snowflakes. Here's a shot of them playing in the snow....

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

IMG_0508.jpg

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

I'm really jealous! I live in Illinois too and all we had were a few flurries! Oh well hopefully we will get some soon too.

I love the picture. I wont show it to Kramer he will be upset since he loves snow too.

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Love the snow, we had our second snow fall Tuesday of this year. I heard we are going to get a rough winter up here in New England. Scooter loves the snow but he hates the cold.

Jess, Scooter, Sadie and Dozer

DSCN2419-1.jpg

Wow, look at those Cairns go ! You must have a really fast shutter speed on your camera, they look like they are runn sooooooo fast ! Native San Diegan here......don't know much about the snow stuff.

thanks everyone.....we are now in sunny FL, and the girls are enjoying their little backyard here. I have a funny video of Dori from last time we were here, I will try and download it and post it. She's obcessed with a bush here that she saw a lizard run into.....once!

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Archived