CairnTalk

New Rally Title

Greg P

Kona earned his rally novice title yesterday! This is his 3rd title (plus a CGC). Today he went back in and scored a 96 in the rally test.

(CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me SE RN CGC)

On another note, Hattie finished her AKC championship yesterday. (CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess)

All in all a good day.

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

Congratulations, sounds like a great weekend!

We're getting off to a slow (really, really slow!) start in Obedience.

George

Brad, Monroe was everything you remembered PLUS a torrential downpour! There were so many pillars in the conformation ring that the dogs started to think they were weave poles.

George, I wish I could claim Kona's title was a result of my brilliant training techniques, but Val gets all the credit!!!!

Shergry, Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

George,

PS, Val would also claim she's off to a slow (really, really slow) obedience start with me as well. Heck, we've only been married for 37 years......

Greg and Val Perry

>Fortunately for you, I don't think Val uses the ear pinch forced retrieve.

Bright and early tomorrow morning Griffin goes in to get neutered. No reflection on his performance in the obedience ring. Yeah, right!

In the past couple of months I have 4 friends who have completed UDs---one of those was a Cairn!---and a friend who completed her UDX. I try not to think of them as we washout at yet another novice trial. 0 for 5 and counting!

George,

I hope Griffin's procedure goes without hitch.

Keep on trying! It'll be that much sweeter when he gets it.

Greg

Greg and Val Perry

George:

Griffin doesn't have one quarter of the number of novice failures his brother Fin does yet.

Griffin has got lots of comic performances ahead of him.

(Although Fin does, finally, after 4 years of trying, have a single novice leg)

Pepper also went 0 for 5 in Novice, but once he got the hang of it went 1, 2, 3 and got his CD quickly. For his second leg he ended up in a runoff for 1 st place! He would of done better than 0 for 5 but I entered him in trials too soon. He is my novice A dog and I should have waited until he was 4 to start trialing him. We are 1 for 6 in Open A but he gets better everytime we show in Open.

Archived