CairnTalk

Our little Cami's Ad

avusblue

Shot about 2 months ago, and finally this is the edited 30second version of the commercial:

Its supposed to be for a milk ad. It was a hard day's work for her, but she enjoyed every second of the "air-cami" catches.

Another flying cairn!

Very cool.

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

haha ... Cami says thanks for all the kind words.

Some pics from the "making of":

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=7932...mp;id=549605957

Cami had a stunt double doing the spinning. She did have to do the mid-air frisbee catches on her own, although it was something she had to learn on the day itself as requested by the director. She usually chases after the frisbee and catches it mid-air before it lands. However, on that day, I had to put her in a wait position about 25 yards away, then make her run towards me, while i throw the frisbee at her, so she catches it from the front and not the back. Tough work. She was pooped at the end of the day.

How cool!! What a great experience for you and Cami. How did Cami get chosen to do this commercial? Congratulations, Cami, what a great job you did!

Jim, Connie, Bailey & Sophie

FLOWERCHILD-1-1.jpgBAILEYSOPHIE4-22-07002-1.jpg

OMG I almost spit my coffee out from cracking up!!!!!!! Too cute and fun! Great ad. Cami of course is gorgeous!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Archived