CairnTalk

How did you name your Cairn?

Hagar

Amy picked out the name. I've been a little obbssessed with the Name Valentine for our kids(When we get around to having some) for a boy, shes never liked it as a first name. She said the name, and it stuck.

Short and sweet.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We kinda like old fashioned names, and thought Harry would be just right. I like 2 sylabble names for calling them (come to think of it, we did that with kids names, too - but neither one really comes) But what we really call him mostly is 'baby dog' an endearment that stuck. If he's being too stubborn, it's Harold. We hope to have a Gracie soon. :)

sheila and Misty

Fun topic!

Misty(belle) Misty was one of my favorite names and my husband added Belle to her papers because we got her in the country -she truly is a southern Belle,

We were still up in the air (possibly would have been spazz) even on our way to get her about a male name Good thing the girl picked us!

And my Scruffy ...well the name to me fit his hair stlye he was a black brindle. he was my little boy that always looked like he just woke up with bed head,,tee hee! My dogs had and have soo many nicknames also such as fur brain, girlin, puperdoo,baby- big girl,scruffnstuff ,boysm, guess I get the jibbers around animals like most people get around infants, :P

Archived