CairnTalk

Gracie Puppy Pictures

LilyGrace25

We didn't belong to the forum when Grace was a baby. I just came across these pics and thought I would share.

I just love seeing all the puppy pictures! Grace loved to sleep stretched across our legs with her little back legs crossed!

We got Lily and Molly when they were a little older so we don't have any baby pics of them.

post-1712-1193767703_thumb.jpgpost-1712-1193767690_thumb.jpgpost-1712-1193767711_thumb.jpgpost-1712-1193767721_thumb.jpgpost-1712-1193767729_thumb.jpg

How cute. I love looking at the puppy pictures of Abby too - here's one right before she was getting set to chew on a camera case. (At least I think I managed to attach it!)

post-841-1193773299_thumb.jpg

I love the baby pictures, I could post them all day but here are a few. Seeing all the adorable pictures makes me smile. Everyone has great looking dogs!

Sadie 4 weeks (at breeder, day i picked her out) Scooter 4 weeks at breeder

Land005.jpgScooter005.jpg

Scooter with his mouse, which he still sleeps with EVERY NIGHT

Scooter045.jpgScooter031.jpg

Scooter's first snow storm, notice the snow balls forming? He has loved snow ever since...

SnowyScoot.jpg

Sorry some of the pictures are so big, couldn't resize them for some reason

Jess, Scooter, Sadie and Dozer

DSCN2419-1.jpg

Gracie and all the pups are just so adorable - I could kiss their little faces off!

This is the picture the breeder sent us and the one where I picked out Scully. Of course, she's the one staring at the camera...PICK ME....PICK ME!!puppyscully.jpg

Archived