CairnTalk

One of Gems favourite spots

Janet

Is on the stairs

Image020.jpg

Where is your Cairns favourite spot?

Edited by Janet

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

Maddy loved to be able to escape her brother by lounging on either our living room sofa or the futon in the den.

Alas...the puppy/brother has now learned to jump upon her desired area and although she has been quite the lady allowing him a small space, she is not happy sharing. He gets the corner.

All mine also seem to like hanging out at the top of the stairs...that is where their toys congregate, sometimes in large piles causing us humans to trip almost daily...is it a plan? :lol:

I don't want to leave out their very special area near the dishwasher....I open it and it's like they think a buffet is arriving. I now rinse the dishes even though we have a Maytag. :whistle:

Gotta love our Cairns

Gem is darling! I love seeing her pictures. Kramer goes on the stairs up to the bedrooms because it is the only carpet in the house. He goes there when he gets an ice cube when one falls on the floor. He knows it wont go all over like it does on wood floors. Ahhh Dishwasher too funny here is Kramer caught in action

Kramerdishwasher2.jpg

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm