CairnTalk

I can believe this dog!

Lili

Mushu got neutered today. When I picked him up, one of the vets told me "he was getting us tired!". The only thing that can confirm he got his "babies" removed is the tiny wound and the three stitches. He's running around like crazy, playing like always, and eating like a castaway.

I remember reading a really ugly neutering story where I believe the puppy had a bad reaction to the anesthesia and he was really sick for several days. I believe that was Barney? I was a bit concerned because of that. Now I'm concerned that he grows another pair, just for fun!

Here's a picture of him, right now, playing with his stuffed elephant (among other things, like the carpet, my shoe, my sleve...).

He's a great puppy, and I love him. The think I think I love the most, because it makes me feel proud, is that he follows ME. My husband, my children and I, we can all be downstairs having breakfast, but if I go upstairs, Mushu comes with me. I'm such a proud mom! :P

And at 5 months of age, he already learned to sit, shake a paw and lie down. I'm such a proud mom!

I'm not so proud of the poop eating thing.... :sick: but we're working on it.

I'm so glad I got him. It is quite a load of work, but it's being possitive for all of us.

My 3 year old daughter Luisa was starting to be afraid of dogs when we got him, and was a bit scared at the beginning, but now she can't stop hugging him. And she likes helping with the feeding, holding his leash, etc.

And for a week now, I've been finally waking up early to go running with him. It's such a great excercise for me, for him, and it's for free! I'm dropping out of the spinning class next month and will be saving good money thanks to my dog. :D

Can you tell I'm happy with my Cairn?

Saludos!

Liliana (from Mexico)

mom of Mushu (from Texas)

post-1686-1192588967_thumb.jpg

Lili, Toño, Luisa, Gabo, and Mushu.

Looks like you have a handful there. Cairns are great, mine are wonderful with my friends children and my nephew, ages ranging from 6 months to 9 years. They are great dogs and I am so glad to have them. As you know they can be a little tiring with their energy level but it doesn't bother me.

Glad Mushu is recovering so well!

Jess, Scooter, Sadie and Dozer

DSCN2419-1.jpg

Yeay for Mushu!!

Cairn gym is what I call puddles..Like a personal trainer that doesnt bark orders..er..hahaha! Everyday twice a day , i am out running and playing like I did when I was a kid. I feel great, have lost 20 lbs and yes i owe it all to my dog! People think I am crazy when they ask how ive lost my weight. I tell them to get a dog! And make sure it is a Terrier!

I LOVE MY CAIRNS PUDDLES AND IRIS!

maybe the vet didnt even nuter him....haha, im kidding. My pup got his paw slammed in the door today, and he was hopping all around during his walk.

hes a very cute pup!

Archived