CairnTalk

Hatlebury Common Nature Reserve

Janet

Hartlebury Common is about 5 minute from my house. It's a great dog walking area. Here are some pics of Gem from this morning

Image022-1.jpg

A sandy nose!

Image025-1.jpg

Image016-1.jpg

Image012-1.jpg

Image007-1.jpg

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

I always love seeing photos of Gem. She is absolutely beautiful. I love the one with the sand on her little nose.

She sure looks like she enjoys the nature walk.

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Looks like a great place for her, lots of soft sand, the better to dig in. I noticed she is off leash too, you are lucky! I take Scooter hiking a lot and I wish I could let him off leash.

She is adorable...

Jess, Scooter, Sadie and Dozer

DSCN2419-1.jpg

These pics are great. Is she allowed to be off leash there? Does she listen when you call her back?

Thanks everybody

Yes Gems recall is pretty good. She will run to other dogs and people to say hello but as soon as I call her she rockets back to be with me. when she is trotting in front she is always glancing back to make sure I am with her. I never let her of lead unless we are some where safe and completely away from traffic

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

Gem is an absolute doll.....and your pics are great.

I WILL get to England someday...it's been my lifetime goal and I'm not getting any younger!

Are Cairns a popular breed over there?

Gem is an absolute doll.....and your pics are great.

I WILL get to England someday...it's been my lifetime goal and I'm not getting any younger!

Are Cairns a popular breed over there?

Yes they are very popular as the originated from the scotish highlands.

I would say the Westie is more popular though. I love them too but I would say the Cairn has more caracter

Archived