CairnTalk

Suffering from separation anxiety...

Napi'smom

tomorrow I'm going away for 2 weeks...I am going to India to do a trek at the foothills of the Himalayas...

My company is doing this as part of a fundraising event for SAVE THE CHILDREN and I was one of the lucky ones to be chosen to go from the US.

Needless to say I am going to be suffering from separation anxiety having to leave my 5 babies behind (3 cats, 2 dogs)

I'm sure my DH and the kids will take good care of them and I will take his Pirate picture with me to make me laygh when I miss him.

Be back October 22nd... since I will not have access to e-mail, I will not be able to read the forum.

Take care and see you in 2 weeks.

Gloria

Napi's mom

Lucky you! What a great adventure. Have a wonderful time, and just think how happy everyone will be to see you when you return, and how happy you will be to get back. Enjoy!!! :D

Jim, Connie, Bailey & Sophie

FLOWERCHILD-1-1.jpgBAILEYSOPHIE4-22-07002-1.jpg

That sounds so exciting, and "a once-in-a-lifetime" kind of experience. Have a great trip, and hopefully you will share some pics when you get back!

Pam

Archived