CairnTalk

Hello!

andrewnamy

Im new, and my and my girlfriend just got a cairn pup just last thursday. His name is valentine and hes a handful. we have one other dog, a mutt, half begal, half some kinda terrier. hes around 2 years or so. they get along pretty well. were starting from scratch with this one, unlike my familys other dog, charlie, (the begal/terrier) who was been house trained and could do basic tricks. so we have to train him and all that jazz.

i also have some pictures to show off valentine tho!

valentine.jpg

the aww moment.

valentine1.jpg

if it werent for the smell, we would loose him on the couch.

sheila and Misty

welcome! I just love the sleeping pose its sooo sweet. look at the (ahem we all know better) innocense :whistle:

just recharging and doing some serious planning for what to get into next.

THe name fits perfect! What a sweetheart. I love the sleeping pose as well. So innocent. You will have sooooo many wonderful, joyfull years with Valentine. Cairns are the best. My Kramer is almost 3 and I had Missy for 17 years also a Cairn who passed away in 2004. I love Cairns, to me, they surely are the best breed. Have lots of fun, they are a small breed but so strong and love to play. They really are a hardy & fiesty. Did I forget to say, smart as well, sometimes can out smart us. :devil:

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Welcome! You'll learn lots of "stuff" here.

Ahhh...sleeping dogs...so blissful.

"Lord help me be the person my cairn terriers believe I am."

Archived