CairnTalk

pics of Sadie and Scooter

Jessica H

They were out enjoying the morning so I figured I'd snap a few new pictures. Especially of Sadie because it's hard to get them of her since she is always at my feet.

Buddies forever

October001.jpg

Relaxing in the grass

October003.jpg

Where's Waldo...I mean Scooter? There is a lot of sniffing that needs to be done and those squirrels are making it interesting saving up for winter. No time to come inside. He will spend at least 3/4 of his day out here and it takes a lot of coaxing to get him in...

October008.jpgOctober006.jpg

Jess, Scooter, Sadie and Dozer

DSCN2419-1.jpg

Kind of comforting to hear that Piper isn't the only dog that prefers the outdoors.

If he had that wooded yard, he would NEVER, EVER come in!!! :twisted:

Cathy

P.S. Is your yard fenced?

Cathy and Piper

Yes its fenced, it is green so it blends with the background. If you look close you can see the stakes. It is a large fenced in area, I think we used about 700 feet of fencing (thats only 3-sided because one side is the house). He would stay out all day if I let him but I make him come in every now and then to rest.

Jess, Scooter, Sadie and Dozer

DSCN2419-1.jpg

Archived