CairnTalk

shocker

pkcrossley

Oh my that was such a sad case. It broke my heart to watch it. All those poor little babys, so skinny. the place was pure filth! I hope those owners get thrown in jail.

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

I don't think I can watch the video, it makes me so sad and angry but from what everyone is saying its horrible and I wish they would become more strict on animal rights.

Jess, Scooter, Sadie and Dozer

DSCN2419-1.jpg

Disgusting!! They should do to those responsible what they did to those poor innocent animals. Fines and a few days in jail are not nearly what they deserve for such gross abuse of God's creatures. If every person looking to purchase a dog could see that video, maybe they would all seek out a reputable breeder instead of trying to save a few dollars by buying somewhere else. Viewing that has just ruined my day. :mad:

Jim, Connie, Bailey & Sophie

FLOWERCHILD-1-1.jpgBAILEYSOPHIE4-22-07002-1.jpg

Archived