CairnTalk

Pics of Skipper at 7 months

boats85

Skipper has exceeded my expectations once again. aside from going on barking sprees and an occasional goof on housebreaking, I am very proud of him. When I was leaving the Vets office I overheard one of the assistants say, I just love that little dog, he is so friendly. Skipper makes my day when I hear that.

Skips dad Jim

pic1.bmp

pic2.bmp

pic3.bmp

pic4.bmp

Edited by boats85

Skipper has exceeded my expectations once again. aside from going on barking sprees and an occasional goof on housebreaking, I am very proud of him. When I was leaving the Vets office I overheard one of the assistants say, I just love that little dog, he is so friendly. Skipper makes my day when I hear that.

Skips dad Jim

post-2787-1190331530_thumb.jpg

Edited by boats85

Skipper is indeed a good looking young fellow. It's obvious from your post how much he means to you, and no doubt you to him. Our Bailey has also received some nice compliments from our vet & the techs. in their office, and you're right it sure does make you proud. I know that in the years ahead your relationship with Skipper will only get stronger, and you guys have a long and happy future. Best of Luck! :thumbsup:

Jim, Connie, Bailey & Sophie

FLOWERCHILD-1-1.jpgBAILEYSOPHIE4-22-07002-1.jpg

Onesojourner, I haven't completly stripped Skipper yet, I just got a Mars coat king and I will give that a try along with a lot of patience, this weekend good as any to dive in, keep telling Skipper no such thing as a bad haircut :D.

Jimnconnie, thank you for the great reply, got Skipper in June and we bonded rather quickly and can't imagine not having him now. Do love this little guy

Jim

It sounds like a match made in heaven....enjoy each other.

My dogs are my life.....along with other family members who also have my love. :whistle:

Edited by kayharley