CairnTalk

How many dogs?

Jessica H

How Many Dogs?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. How many CAIRN TERRIERS do you have right now?

• 1 Cairn
    • 2 Cairns
    • 3 Cairns
    • 4 Cairns
    • 5 Cairns
    • 6 Cairns
    • 7 Cairns
    • 8 Cairns
    • 9 Cairns
    • 10 or more Cairns
  2. 2. How many TOTAL DOGS (all breeds) do you have right now?

• 1 dog
    • 2 dogs
    • 3 dogs
    • 4 dogs
    • 5 dogs
    • 6 dogs
    • 7 dogs
    • 8 dogs
    • 9 dogs
    • 10 or more dogs

I have Puddles my super Cairn, Dozer my Lab mastiff mix, And Lilly the Kitty. Waiting for 1 more Cairn and we will be complete.

post-2845-1191680090_thumb.jpg

post-2845-1191680098_thumb.jpg

I LOVE MY CAIRNS PUDDLES AND IRIS!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 for us! Kula, Kona and Hattie

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

2 Cairns in our house, Petey (3) and Belle (5). We got Petey as a puppy and adopted Belle at age 3 from Colonel Potter.

New family member!! Everyone meet Ollie....I am his 3rd rehoming. Bought at petland, was givin up because He exceeded his expected size....Then rehomed again because he was too hyper....Then rehomed again because they wanted a jack russell.....His story made me cry...Rest assured he has a family forever...Puddles is in love. Good thing she is getting spayed next week and him shortly after. post-2845-1193462804_thumb.jpg

I LOVE MY CAIRNS PUDDLES AND IRIS!

Ollie is adorable, take more pictures so we can see the rest of this adorable baby. I love his face. It makes me really sad when this happens to dogs too. Do you know how old Ollie is?

As far as the last family, they got rid of a Cairn for a Jack Russell? They have no idea, Jack's are way more hyper than Cairns AND I'd say about 90% of Jack's I have know or heard of become aggressive.

I am glad it turned out this way because Ollie is now in a WONDERFUL home! Congrats.

Jess, Scooter, Sadie and Dozer

DSCN2419-1.jpg

Chase and Gus are enough.

You must give some time to your fellow men. Even if it's a little thing, do something for others - something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

-Albert Schweitzer (1875 - 1965)

Chase and Gus video

Youtube- Best of Chase and Gus

Cairn Terrierists

It's because cats simply can't be trusted for heavy lifting & dirty work required in the war on terrior.

Puddlesmama,

Bless you for taking Ollie into your home. It's wonderful that he has found his place, where he can recieve and give the love that we all need. I know that you and Puddles & Ollie will have many, many happy years together. Thank you for opening your home and your heart to Ollie. :hug: Please post pix of Ollie & Puddles!!

Jim, Connie, Bailey & Sophie

FLOWERCHILD-1-1.jpgBAILEYSOPHIE4-22-07002-1.jpg

I have 6 cairns, two of my own, Cubby, who I've had since he was a pup, and Sammy, who was a rescue. I also have four fosters - Joey, Larry, Smoke, and Tweak. My landlady, who lives upstairs, has four cairns, all rescues - Arthur, Buddy, Drew, and JJ - so we're a 10-cairn household!

• 3 weeks later...

I have four Cairns however Jamie is leaving but Dirty Harry will be the new additi

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Hi everyone. I am new on this forum. I have three dogs..Benjamin is a 2 year old Golden Retriever, Winston is a 3 year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, and my cairn is Baxter, 7 months old!! Bax and Ben play with each other all the time; Winston would prefer to just watch and not participate in the craziness of the other two. Baxter is just a crazy little guy - I am so glad that we got him!!

• 1 month later...

i dont know how to use the poll!

But i have valentine, the one cairn, hes 5 months. my parents have charlie, a mutt rat terrier/beagle whos about 3 years. 3 cats (one died last week). and a bunch of fish.

We've got 2.

Scruffy is 3 and Dixie will be 3 in January!

No more dogs until we are married and have a house (July). We'll be adding a Boxer then.

• 2 weeks later...
No more dogs until we are married and have a house (July). We'll be adding a Boxer then.

Have you ever had a boxer before? They are GREAT dogs, I had 2. I loved them. We were considering getting a larger dog. I have narrowed it down to a lab, boxer or a mix. I plan on rescuing a dog and have actually got approved for fostering labs.

Jess, Scooter, Sadie and Dozer

DSCN2419-1.jpg

I have two cairns (muther and daughter) and two english cockerspaniels. One cocker is my own and the other are me and my mother and the breeder.

Heidi &cairns Sissi and Inkku+english cockerspaniels Mimmi and Donna

I have two cairns (muther and daughter) and two english cockerspaniels. One cocker is me. One cairn is my and my mother and one cocker and one cairn is my, my mother`s and breeder`s co-ownership.

Heidi &cairns Sissi and Inkku+english cockerspaniels Mimmi and Donna

• 2 months later...

I have two Cairns, Rudi and Abby. I would really love to add a third dog - a big one; like a Newfoundland ... but common sense is holding me back! Although if a stray Newfoundland just happened to find it's way to my house, well .... :-)

Hi, we have four dogs total. Three cairns, Rocky 12yrs, Peanut 10months, Duncan 5months, then Nova are S. Husky hes 13 months.

post-3211-1207049157_thumb.jpg

One Cairn, Emmy, 8 months.

One Westie, Mac, 2 1/2 YO.

We want another baby Cairn but common sense is telling us to wait at least a couple of years.

Archived