CairnTalk

Hallween shots 2007

hallswel

We will do a costume one later but here are the McCormick Girls

Sugar, Jamie and Harley

post-291-1190160985_thumb.jpg

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

That has got to be one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen. I love the baby in the middle with the tilted head. Was that professionally taken? How did you get them ALL to pose so perfectly at the same time? Cairns are so cute, I love the little tongues, they almost look like little stuffed animals. I LOVE IT!!!!

Jess, Scooter, Sadie and Dozer

DSCN2419-1.jpg

3 most beautiful Cairns! I want to just hug them all :)

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

I took the picture here are some outtakes we tried outside..with a witch I took about 50 pictures, the big girls jumped out of the wagon then Jamie decided she was finished with pictures. Cairns got to love em!

post-291-1190168759_thumb.jpg

post-291-1190168745_thumb.jpg

post-291-1190168852_thumb.jpg

post-291-1190168774_thumb.jpg

post-291-1190168802_thumb.jpg

Liz

I still can't figure out how you get the two adults to smile with their tongues out. Lots of photos I understand, but that's a mystery to me!

All 3 of those girls of yours are simple precious!!!! The first "out take" of Jamie looks like her tail is tickling the witches nose!!! LOL!!!

I think we're going to try to get some fall photos soon.

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

• 2 weeks later...

I love Pirate Nap!

Here is our Halloween picture, I got it done in a hurry last night so I could get it entered before I leave for PA and to see all the CAIRNS.

Here they are the Inmate work crew and Boss Dog

post-291-1191325262_thumb.jpg

post-291-1191325273_thumb.jpg

Liz

Liz...I'm so impressed by your photography..but more by your impressive taste and knowledge of the breed to have such beautiful and well bred dogs......Do you want to come to Arizona to practice more photography. I need a photo for Jazz and Digs for our "Christmas Cards".. Are we gonna do it again this year?

So some of you might remember the Cairn Gangsta Name thread, in which I said we often call Kenna "Kenna B." My mom has been threatening to buy her a bumble bee toy to correspond to her nickname. Well, in browsing through Halloween costumes, swearing I was not going to buy one, I came across this and I just couldn't resist.

post-2448-1191383286_thumb.jpg

post-2448-1191383293_thumb.jpg

And yes, I realize she needs a haircut.

My Mom bought these little fuzzy kids' masks at the Dollar Store last year. Boy, did we have fun with them! Packy just wanted to kill them!

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

OMG.... I love the masks :)

Here's the ones I took Sunday

48137187-DSC_0056.jpg

132771063-0069.jpg

then we switched costumes...

94699330-DSC_0102.jpg

28262154-DSC_0093.jpg

without the spider mask Tabitha looks more like Bob Marley.......LOL

Fun photos everyone! Darcy & Bailey just have some cute t-shirts since they're not so good with costumes.

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

I really enjoy watching everyone make the pups special. I know the pride everyone has when they post the pictures. We have such loved Cairn Kids on this web site!

Keep those pictures rolling in, they are cute cute cute and give me ideas for next year!

Liz

I love, love, love that hot dog costume!! Wow, Teona looks really bummed that she had to give it up for the spider costume in take 2.

I've been so busy havent had time to think up costumes, but will post last years till I get something going.....Arrrrrgh!

IMG_0045.jpg

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Archived