CairnTalk

If Your Cairn was a Gangster ...

goforette

In light of recent developments at our house today... we'd like to revise Darcy's gangter name.

She shall now be known as "Killa"

- She killed a bird today. She's going to get her tear drop tatoo on her face soon (that's what gangsters do when they make kills, the do a teardrop off their eye). :offtopic:

That's too funny - I actually have a big visual of the tatoo tear drop.... LOL

Hollie Edelbrock & Brystal Sonoma
Chris, Stacy and Little Noah

Izzie sometimes gets called "Punk" when she doesn't listen (she's a Punkin, otherwise!). She also follows me around the house, so "The Shadow" would be good, too.

Izzie "Beans." Izabella became IzzieB and that turned into Izzie Beans somehow and that sounds sort of gangster to me.

That's funny. Kenna became "Kenna Bean" and that became "Kenna B" which is morphing into "Kenna Bees."

That said, I'd go with "Kenna B" as her gangster name. Of course, her doggie daycare just calls her "The Terror."

I been calling Greta Pip Squeak or Pippy, cause of her size compared to Jake (GWP).

There is no faith which has never yet been broken except that of a truly faithful dog. -- Konard Lorenz

We already call T-Bone "Mr. Bones" sometimes, so I guess that would be his gangsta name. Allie? She's actually more of a ganster than the boy is, but I can't think of a suitable name for her!

I mentioned this discussion to DH last night, and told him I couldn't think of a gangster name for Allie. He immediately came up with the PERFECT one: Ma Barker.

I mentioned this discussion to DH last night, and told him I couldn't think of a gangster name for Allie. He immediately came up with the PERFECT one: Ma Barker.

LOL! I always thought it would be neat to name a dog "Bob" for the same reason.

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

sheila and Misty

MA BARKER!!! excellent one...tee hee. I think she was cloned over and over again,,I believe we all own one of those...I love it!

Archived