CairnTalk

If Your Cairn was a Gangster ...

goforette

I work in the legal system and often come home to tell my husband the "funnies" of the day and I was telling him about how all the little criminals have these code names/nicknames. So I asked if our Cairns were gansters what he'd call them and he was thinking "Bad Peanut" for Hollie and "Mini M&M" for Brystal. So if your Cairn was a ganster what would you call him/her?

Hollie Edelbrock & Brystal Sonoma
Chris, Stacy and Little Noah

I don't know how gangsta it is but Digger is Diggy D and Jazmine is, well, we call her Monkey Muppet. I'll have to come up with something better for her. Probably Yard Dog....the way she terrerizes anybody walking by.

our girls have a list of AKA's........

Tabitha:

Tabby

TurdBird or Turd for short

Big T

SillyBritches or Silly

Teona

Monster

Lil' T

T

PoogerPooh or just Pooh

sometimes I just yell at her Spankin'

:whistle:

LOL!!!!! Funny thread!!!!

Bailey would be - Black Ninja (he sneaks up on us... with NO alert of the jingle-jangle of the collar. We can't figure out how he does it. He's scared us more times than I'm willing to admit.)

Darcy would be - Da Brat (cause she is one)

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Brattwurst is "Sniper Dog" he has an uncanny ability to lick your face no matter how hard you try to block him.

Mettwurst is "MettStein" our little monster who roams the house looking for something to get into when he is bored.

Tracy, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Packy is Packrat because he likes to hide his treats and bones, which morphs into Rat Boy when he's in trouble.

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

I am thinking Will would only be content with one Gangster name.... "The Boss"

Why? Because he is convinced he is!

Edited by Will&Grace

In light of recent developments at our house today... we'd like to revise Darcy's gangter name.

She shall now be known as "Killa"

- She killed a bird today. She's going to get her tear drop tatoo on her face soon (that's what gangsters do when they make kills, the do a teardrop off their eye).

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Dusty would be "the Enforcer" we call him that now. If I correct one of the other dogs he will nip their butt as if to say "Momma said!". I don't think his other aliases would be to convincing.....Dust Buster, Duster, Dust, and occasionally Otter or Squirrel butt.

Kai-lee would be "Momma" (I think she's starting to think that's her name)

Keegan would be "Li'l Guy" and as soon as someone called him that he would give them or do anything they wanted!