CairnTalk

Cairn Ornaments!

Eliz222

I found a seller on Etsy, that makes custom Cairn ornaments! They are adorable! She is changing this order from $20 for one ornament, to two for $25. I've been looking for something like this for several years now. It's hard to find something that looks like a Cairn Terrier.

I don't have any links to this shop, and I do not profit from anything she sells. Just thought I would share a great find. I told her that I have a whole Cairn Group that I would share this info with.

Cairn ornament

I bought 2 of the "Better bandanas" from an Etsy member, she custom made one for me (the pirates) in ONE day after I told her what I wanted ($4 each!!). These people are great!

PAMPERED POOCHIE's site

These are the two I bought from her:

il_430xN.10919236.jpg

il_430xN.10918617.jpg

I'm sure she has more of the pirates material if anyone wants one.

Mollie:Mollie.jpgLena:Lena.jpg

Thanks for the link, Darcy's Folks!

She's making mine this weekend. I'll post a picture when they arrive. Can't wait!

Madwand, there are lots of great Etsy sellers there! I'm going to be doing a lot of shopping there. I'm off to check out that shop!

Archived