CairnTalk

Got me a new friend!

mrseggcup

WOOF! Eli, here. You all know that I live with the crabby old Alpha B, her older-than-dirt father, and a lazy, no-good teen-alien. I guess they are not that bad, but nobody 'cept the teen-alien runs around with me. Specially not that the Alpha B is crippled again. But GUESS WHO MOVED IN NEXT DOOR??!! You'll never guess so I will tell you. A FIVE YEAR OLD GIRL!!! Isn't that GREAT??!! She is really fun and I love her to pieces. She loves to run around all crazy and if she could barkherfoolheadoff, I know she would. She comes over, rings the bell, and off we go! If she doesn't come over, I sit by the fence and whimper. I guess sometimes she isn't home, but I will sit and whimper anyway.

So, Dawgs, I recommend you get rid of your present neighbors and get ones that have a 5 year old girl! They are LOTS of fun! :hug: (me 'n her)

WOOF!

Eli B)

Sounds like a match made in heaven! I just hope you don't teach that poor little thing any bad habits. You'd lose your playmate for sure if she goes home and rolls in cat poop!

Eli

She sounds like lots of fun! Hope the two of you share toys with each other; but maybe not treats.

Hey, Eli! Ya know what's even better? A five-year-old BOY! They will pick up stuff that girls won't touch and sometimes they'll lick the same things I do -- SWEET! My boy cousins catch fish and they let me lick them. Last time they were here, I grabbed a fish and ran off with it.

Does you new girlfriend drop food for you? They're always good for that!

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

Wow Eli! Sounds like you hit the jackpot! This new girlfriend isn't going to soften you up is it? We need you to remain :twisted: for CUR purposes.

Savannah

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Eli,

I wish I had a 5 year old girl next to me. Instead I have a 3 year old Westie boy who is too slow and wont run the length of the fence with me. He likes sticking his nose through the fence for a kiss but when the running starts he quickly gives up. Ever since I started beating him in races after I got all grown up he has refused to let me humiliate him any more :mad: Oh, and on the rare occasions when we are in the same yard, he runs from me like a chicken and then bites very hard when I catch him (usually only takes a couple of steps). Such a baby!!!

Saidi

Hi Eli!!

that sounds like a lot of fun....I only have grown ups next door and I barkmyheadofflikeacrazydog everytime I see them... i would love to have a 5 yeor old girl or boy next door...maybe if I bark loud enough to the neighbors the'll move and a new family with a little girl will move in!! :P

Archived