CairnTalk

they are crackadog!

mrskti

LOL, I'll keep an eye out for Eli!!!!! And now, they both found something in the yard yesterday and rolled and rolled and rolled...so they stink again....isnt that special!!!! Should have gotten a video of that, Ellie was halarious.

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

LOL! They dust your furniture for you - what a great idea! I really wish I had another Cairn so Scully could run and play like that.

Dopey question: When you have two dogs like that and they growl, etc. at each other, when do you distinguish between playing and fighting? Other than the drawing of blood of course!

I only wish Molly and Darcy had rolled in s___! Last Saturday night (why do these things always happen when you can't see what's what?) they both came in from potty time and I couldn't even let either one around me. I can't describe the smell except that it was worse than rotten. Next day I went out back and discovered the reason...one of them or maybe in tandem, had managed to catch a rabbit and it's neck was broken. They decided the game was over when it no longer showed any signs of life so they proceeded to roll on or in it. Their faces and chest areas were awful!!! Of course guess who had to clean up that mess? Also had to dispose of the bunny carcass. Ugh!!! Gotta love our little hunters. LOL!!

LOL! They dust your furniture for you - what a great idea! I really wish I had another Cairn so Scully could run and play like that.

Dopey question: When you have two dogs like that and they growl, etc. at each other, when do you distinguish between playing and fighting? Other than the drawing of blood of course!

Mett & Bratt sound like that and sometimes a little bit worse since they are rough and tumble boys...

If they were hurting eachother you'd hear a yelp at some point. From time to time they do get my attention with the Tasmanian Devil sounds they can make.... but I can normally see a tail wagging somewhere in the puppy pile

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

they were quiet in that video....sometimes they sound like they are going to kill each other. But there is a deffinate difference...you can tell. A really odd thing happened today out at the pool. Well you know we cant keep Ellie out of the water, and Dori only wants to play in what you splash at her....well she got a little too close to the edge and Dori fell in the deep end....As I was fishing her out, Ellie got real nasty and started growling at her like she was ticked she had the gall to swim in her pool!!! It was wierd. I had to push Ellie away. Dori was not a happy camper!!!! At least they got rinsed off and dont stink anymore!!! LOL

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Cute video! We have had to give baths too. When they roll in something really smelly, you don't have a choice!

My two run around like that too. They do it when they come in from the rain too...gotta love Cairns!

What a hoot your two are! Love the video!

Darcy's Mom......Piper has you beat. He killed a rabbit a few weeks ago (unknown to me) and then proceeded to upchuck the whole thing!

Talk about G-R-O-S-S!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

I love how crazy our dogs get after a bath. Darcy won't share her doggy crack with me!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Archived