CairnTalk

My little Taz is gone

snapple15

Today I let my little girl go...

Some of you knew about her from my aging little girl post. The last two days she took a down turn and couldn't walk. The vet she was having neurological issues and that there was nothing we could do.

I held her to the end....I will miss her so much and hope that she will wait for me...

Taz I love you and always will.........

Maria

post-2913-1188260598_thumb.jpg

My son had to have his 11 year old friend put down today. I sat with the two of them while we waited for the time. There are no words that make it better. A piece of our hearts go with them and remain with them. I am sorry for your loss. I wish I could give you a hug.

Maybe they crossed the Rainbow Bridge together. Jake always loved little dogs. He was a big Australian Shepherd with long red hair and a brilliant white chest and eyes you could fall in. He would have taken good care of your little Taz. elle

Maria

You were so lucky to have Taz in your life. You will always have the wonderful memories. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Liz

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

i'm so sorry to hear this. we've been with you all the way on this. you and taz are not really separated, not now or ever. you'll see her again. i know how much it hurts.

I'm so sorry for your loss. As someone who has had to make that decision myself

I think I know how you feel. Bless you and your family and keep coming back.

Tara, Mom of Many

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Maria,

I am so sorry for your loss. I read your Aging Little Girl post. I lost my Sandy in February and I still think of him everyday. Your Taz died on my birthday. Taz will be with you always. I feel Sandy with me every day. I thought I was doing good, but on my birthday I missed him terribly and now hearing about Taz makes me feel worse. I know what you are going through.

So sorry to hear about Taz. May your memories give you comfort until which time you're reunited. HUGS.

Jetersmom(and Bernie's)

Archived