CairnTalk

Bailey is 2

Darcy's Folks

Hey everyone! Sorry we've been absent, but we keep reading about what you all are up to!

Our sweet baby boy Bailey Boo is 2 tomorrow (Thursday). Since adopting him, he has been with us now for 10 months and he is just flourishing in our family. Bailey and Darcy just love each other so much. They are so funny together and they provide us double the laughs. We love this sweet baby boy so much who needed a good home and we are so thrilled to have made our home his. It's like he's been with us forever. Happy Birthday to our sweet boy! On the menu for tomorrow night's bday dinner - chicken/green beans/pasta and a special birthday cookie.

post-1052-1187842276_thumb.jpg post-1052-1187842285_thumb.jpg

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Happy Birthday, Bailey!

Aw, I just wuv da widdle sweeping puppy! Soooo pwecious!!!! :wub:

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

From one Darcy's Mom to another: Happy Birthday Bailey. You are such a cute little guy, you look like my Darcy. Hope you have a fun filled Birthday and enjoy your b'day dinner. No such thing as the terrible 2's with Bailey evidently.

Happy 2nd Birthday Bailey Boy! Hope your day is full of presents and treats!

pawperfectday.gif

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Hey Bailey Boo, "Happy 2nd Birthday, little fella". How cool, our birthdays are only 2 days apart, and we have the same name!! I hope you had as good a b.day as I did. I think we should have parties more than once a year though, I mean heck the uprights are always partying about something! What's that all about? Boy, I really feel old when I realize you're only half my age kid. Well, it's late so I better get off this computer or the big-guy will have a fit. See Ya!, Bailey Boy. :cake:

Jim, Connie, Bailey & Sophie

FLOWERCHILD-1-1.jpgBAILEYSOPHIE4-22-07002-1.jpg

Archived