CairnTalk

New interactive toy

hallswel

Jamie has no brothers or sisters to play with so I decided to try an interactive baby toy.

post-291-1187740356_thumb.jpg

post-291-1187740370_thumb.jpg

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

I could just kiss that little butt :lol: That's a great idea.

I've often looked at my granddaughters toys thinking they'd be great for the dogs...and little Jessica who's 2 has taken some of those hide-a-bees home with her. Share and share alike.

Oh, my goodness! What a cutie-pie!!! Pretty color too!

That toy would have been very interactive with Barney

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

what a cutie!!

a few weekends ago we cleaned out our basement and I found several of my kids baby toys I had saved and gave them to Napoleon, at least i know that if they are baby safe they probably are Cair safe too, Napoleon loves a sqeeky one from fisher Price made ourt of canvas.

You do have to remember these days to take out magnets. They use them to attach things and make them hang etc. I look for eyes or anyting that is hard that they might try and eat. I think puppy proofing is harding than kid proofing!

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

I'm posting this cuz you all gushed over the butt picture! (I admit it, sometimes I tell my puppy girl she has a cute butt, and a cute wiggle when she walks)

There's a website that sells stuff with a drawing of Cairn butts. I have no financial interest in it. My sister got some mugs (she has 2 Cairns) and just thought it was adorable.

http://www.dreamscapek9.com/NothinButtDogs/cairns.htm

Archived