CairnTalk

Who done It?

Izabella's Mom

ha ha ha!

one thing i don't think cairns will ever be able to do --beat a line-up.

i pick number 2 from the left.

oh, something in that. Number 1 could be trying to psych us out by looking friendly and confident. but the ears are giving her away.

Oh - the little one with the red collar looks like she feels so quilty even though she didn't do it! She looks like she's thinking 'oh no, I'm in trouble now. They're gonna blame it all on me. I just know it!"

OMG that is soooo cute! #1 is guilty as can be - but of course noone gets in trouble cuz who can make a sweetie like that feel worse than they already do! That look could only make ya want to scoop them up for some lovin'. Thanks for sharing - made me smile.

I vote for the ice dispenser kicking out some ice on the floor!

(Happend in our house, upon futher inspection I have blamed melted ice on the boys :ninja::nija:)

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

I think the ice maker had it in for the little darlin's, tried to frame them. They look to precious to ever piddle on mom's floor. Great pic.

Archived