CairnTalk

Our new baby Molly!

LilyGrace25

Hi Everybody, I haven't posted in awhile. I just wanted to report that all is well with Lily and Grace AND we have added a new little girl to our house. We just adopted Molly! She is a very healthy and cute 10 yr old yorkie. We have had her for three weeks now and everybody is getting along just fine. Lily is still trying to pretend that Molly does not exist but I did catch her giving Molly morning kisses a few days ago.

We started off as "foster parents" but that lasted about one weekend! Don't tell my husband but that was my plan all along. I wanted a third and he didn't but I knew as soon as we had the dog he would fall in love. We got her on Friday and by Sunday dave said "you know its really going to be hard to give her up"...he still thinks it was his decision!!!!! :twisted:

Molly is a real sweet girl. We have only had her a few weeks but I can't imagine our house without her!

I should start posting again soon....take care,

Lynn, Lily, Grace & Molly (we call her Molly Shannon "Superstar") Does anybody watch Saturday Night Live??

post-1712-1187365873_thumb.jpg

She's really cute! Now does she bark out the trademark "SUPERSTAR", and where a catholic school girl uniform? Great hollowen getup.

Molly weighs 10lbs. I am glad she is a little bigger than your typical yorkie. Lily and Grace are on the "big" side for cairns. Grace is 23lbs (all muscle---she is built!) and Lily weighs 22lbs (not so well built) she is currently on a diet!

She is actually very sassy! She is a talker...when she wants something she certainly lets you know! She has this funny way of barking out of the side of her mouth, she actually looks like popeye!