CairnTalk

Baths for the girls......

mrskti

Wow, one good bath in the driveway and ellie is chasing her own butt growling!!!!! LOL Great thing about FL in August, no need to use warm water in the house, the water right out of the hose is so warm, i can do it right in the driveway!!! I wanted to walk them to dry them but the blacktop is so hot we came back in the house, now they are going crackadog on me, there isnt a pillow left on the sofa and the growling is crazy!!!! skid marks on the tile floors and lots of fun to be had!!!

leapin lizzards look at ellie go!!! Ok, she's worn out now....I missed my chance to tape her!!!!

P8150002.jpg

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Bath time is about the only time Barney settles down.....

Go figure..... I think he needs a therapist.....

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

When our two get bathed, they do the same thing. They chase eachother all over the house, scootch on the carpet and the furniture. Growling and barking at eachother the whole time. Whomever went 2nd that day, was the target. The other one would patiently wait outside the bathroom door ready for the pounce.

Its really quite entertaining.

well i hooked them both on the trailer hitch reciever on my Pilot....Dori couldnt get far while she was watching Ellie get her bath, not that she didnt try. They sure smell better today!!! I dont know how you can never, or very rarely give these dogs a bath, they love to roll in too much smelly crap!!!! And then sleep with you!!!! :sick:

Siggy goes absolutely wild when he gets bathed. He rolls all over any piece of fabric he can find. No, he's not interested in letting me towel dry him-he want to go psycho on the couch :D

my dog does that too. strange, panicky, running around like the devil is on his backside. it only lasts a couple of minutes, i wish he could explain to what is going on.

I thought I'd show y'all how crazy my little foster got when I gave her a bath. She went nuts and then had a great time rolling around trying to dry off.

DSC01860.jpg

DSC01855.jpg

DSC01854.jpg

DSC01853.jpg

I'm with you, mrskti, I have to give them all baths. They just stink sometimes!

that second pic is halarious...love it! I wish I'd been prepared with my camera when ellie went on her rant, she was a riot! I will be prepared next time for sure.

Archived