CairnTalk

Calling all metro Georgia Cairns

hallswel

Hi all,

We are trying to get the North GA Cairn terrier club started. We want lots of members. The club is for any Cairn Terrier and their owner. You don't have to attend all the meetings but think you will really enjoy them.

Here are some meeting suggestions:

Grooming

training tricks

puppy tips

get to know you meeting

Let me know if you are interested and ideas for the meetings.

LIZ

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

We're interested. I just PM'd you. Hope you get a good response. Earthdog sounds like a fun topic as well.

I'd love to join! We're in Knoxville now, though, and not the ATL area. :(

My in-laws still live in the area and we make the trip down there pretty frequently. Will you accept out-of-towners?

One of my fosters just received an adoption application from someone in your area, so I will pass your club info on to them if nothing else.

• 5 months later...

Hi, im new to this group, and i live in cobb county area. Would be very interested in your club. would like a little detail on where you meet, and if theres due's. i guess you can email me to this group,, saw where there was a message area. If im wrong, let me know i can give you one of my other emails. well thank you , please let me know if you put together a cairn group of ga . i notice this was a older post.

pammy and peanut

post-3211-1201178917.jpg

Archived