CairnTalk

How many Cairns are in your family?

pookiegirl

Two- Gus and Crunch. My dh and I talk a lot about how great Cairn puppies are and how much we love these two. We are just smart enough to know that we have all we can handle for now.

Two boys for me, Jeter just turned two and Bernie will turn 2 in February. I can't imagine not having a cairn after these two!

Jetersmom(and Bernie's)

Two for me also. Kai-lee was born Nov 20 2004 we adopted her Mar 5 2005, it wasn't long before we decided on getting a second one. Keegan was born Apr 5 2006 and came home to us June 3 2006. They have brought so much joy to our home we can't imagine life without them. Just a couple of nights ago my husband commented on how he wouldn't trade them for anything! What a blessing!

sheila and Misty

Just Misty here with her hamster brother peanut. had a black brindle scruffy last time. would love to have more but Im not so sure about that-I did the two dog thing with a Lasha and a yorkie-I believe Its harder with the cairns.but then again.one never knows the future...

She has only two cousins a mixed boarder collie named pepper, and a Bishon named angel-but they never met. I am kindof sorry I didnt take her brother too.

We have two, a six year old male, and a 5 month old female. We had two males who passed away. My father has a 10 year old female, and my sister is a breeder who has three right now, one male and two females, including an 11 week old pup. We have had up to nine at Thanksgiving dinner. Things never get boring!

Archived