Holiday In Wales

Janet

Here are some pics of Gem in South Wales near Tenby

DSCF2522.jpg

DSCF2506.jpg

DSCF2507.jpg

DSCF2514.jpg

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

Her facial expressions are so cute. Looks like she had a great time at the beach.

Antonietta

Wow..great pics. Your Gem and our Jazz look very similar in the face. One day I'll get a better pic of her on here.

I can't believe you could just let her off lead. Mine would have been just a blurr....

I love seeing pictures of Gem. She is so beautiful. I bet she had so much fun on the beach.

Hope you had a good time as well :)

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

I love the third picture! Solid stiff legs planted on the sand, ready for anything!

Thanks for sharing your pictures of your Gem and beautiful country.

Very cute pics!

Ahhh, I miss the scenery in Wales! My husband is Welsh, and I lived in England for a year. He lived and worked there. We are now in the USA.

I don't think I could ever let my 2 off their leash, they would be gone in a heartbeat.

Miya

Max

Beautiful Cairn and beautiful scenery!!! We are off to the beach in three weeks and I can't wait! Barney literally drags me to the shoreline every day when we are there! He loves it!!

We only have one problem while at the beach....Barney is, well, what we call a "chick magnet"! Every young lady wants to come up to him and pet him. One lady just scooped him up and held him without a second thought! Being as he is a little snarky when picked up, I held my breath when she did it, but there was no incident and she went on her way a happy lady!

Therefore, I have to make sure it's me holding the leash at all times! Don't want that hubby of mine getting an ego trip!! :w00t:

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

Beautiful pictures. How did Gem like the water? Izabella would not go near it.

Gem doesn't like the water either. Some Cairns do and some don't. my last little Cairn Lucy used to be a proper little water baby when she was young

Thanks to all the comments about our beautiful country. I would love to visit the US and I bet it is just as beautiful as the UK just a bit different I suppose. As the saying goes " the grass always looks greener on the other side" :lol:

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

Those pictures are absolutely adorable-she is really precious. What did she think of the water? Did she like the sand? Siggy has never been to the beach.

Archived