CairnTalk

New Pics

GirlieJr

I don't think I've ever posted pics of Jack, but these are new and I just wanted to share. Sorry for being a "mom" about my kid pics! :blush:

What color would you call him? I've always called him wheaten because that is what his paper work said when I got him, but I'm not sure if that is correct.

post-2135-1185571924_thumb.jpg

post-2135-1185571965_thumb.jpg

Jack's Mom

colors can come out strange in photos, so maybe in real life he looks like a wheaton, but in these pictures he sure looks like a gray brindle. nice!

Ok, thanks! A grey brindle...that sounds good. ;-) I really don't care what color he is, he's always going to be my baby!

Jack's Mom

Your baby is absolutely adorable!!! Jack's coloring is just like Scully's, whatever THAT is...LOL! Whatever he is, he's precious!

Oh how cute! He looks pretty close to my Tucker. Jack looks so soft and shiny, do you brush him everyday? I brush Tucker and an hour later he looks as scruffy as he did before I brushed him! Right now I don't have too much to brush, we got a really bad hair cut on Saturday - she shaved his back and his beard and left everything else long...poor little guy! I think that is the last trip to the groomers, I can't seem to find one I like - maybe I'll give it a try.

av-2164.jpg

Jack looks so soft and shiny, do you brush him everyday?

I don't brush him very often at all. I actually should brush him a lot more :blush: . I think his coat is soft because I started grooming him when he was pretty young and they have always used clippers. He's never been stripped so his coarse coat hasn't really done what it's supposed to do.

Part of me wishes I would have groomed him properly from the beginning, but the other part of me likes his hair being soft. Maybe if I ever get another one, I'll start off with proper stripping and grooming and see the difference for myself!

Jack's Mom

Archived