CairnTalk

New pics of Remy

kayharley

Awww....that face is irresistable!!! Can't stay mad at him for long. What a cutie. I love his coloring. Do you think he will be a gray brindle?

OMG how cute is that! Your little Remy-Bear!

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

oh my gosh Sandy, he is such a doll!!! How do you even let him down, i'd be carrying that baby around all day!!! Too cute....

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

He'll be 14 weeks old on Sunday, the 22nd. I have absolutely no clue as to what his adult coloring will be although both his parents were a dark brindle. I stripped a little puppy fuzz yesterday and I see some of the dark disappearing...who knows!

He'll be 14 weeks old on Sunday, the 22nd. I have absolutely no clue as to what his adult coloring will be although both his parents were a dark brindle. I stripped a little puppy fuzz yesterday and I see some of the dark disappearing...who knows!

Well at least he'll keep you guessing! My boys went light, red, light, now darking up!

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Oh my what a little cutie! :wub:

There is no faith which has never yet been broken except that of a truly faithful dog. -- Konard Lorenz

Archived