CairnTalk

Sugar Babies

hallswel

Today Sugar had 2 little girls

1st 6 ozs and 2nd 5.5 ozs

She started on Thursday evening with her temp dropping, for three days we waited for the pair and then she stopped so I had to make a decision and it was to C-section and get the pups delivered

Sugar needs your prayers, she is out of it and the drugs have been difficult on her. But the girls are nursing and I hope within a couple of days she will realize they belong to her.

Here are the McCormick Girls

post-291-1184725950_thumb.jpg

Poor Sugar

post-291-1184725965_thumb.jpg

The are hungry little girls

post-291-1184725986_thumb.jpg

If it okay with Brad since the pups are not for sell I will keep posting picture of them

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two beautiful girls! Congratulations!

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

OMG... I didn't even know Sugar was preggo........

I'll keep her and her new babies in my thoughts.

Liz:

What a trying yet joyful time for you. Poor thing a C-section can't be easy, but like Brad said everyone is alive & nursing!

I'm sure that she just needs a few days to feel better and she'll kick into maternal mode!

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Congratulations, human mommy!

Her babies are just precious...would we expect anything else from such a gorgeous Cairn?

Prayers are headed her way, poor little thing. Please keep the pics coming.

Sandy

Congratulations. Please take extra care of Miss Sugar; we all adore her

as much as you.

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Congrats! Your new little family looks good, everything went in the right direction. Give the mom a treat and the kids a hug. We shall keep you all in our prayers.

Liz, thank you so much for sharing Sugar and her babies with us. They are sweet little angels. They make me want a little girl Cairn even more. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will happen for me this fall or winter. Give Sugar extra love. She has been through a lot. She is going to be so proud of her babies.

MAKE it a GREAT day!!! :D

Marge

wholly cow, where have I been? I didnt realize you had her breed. Congrats grandma......

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

I didn't know either - or if I did, obviously I forgot. I'm so glad that Sugar is alright as well as her babies. Continued good thoughts and prayers headed their way.

oh...so...tiny!!

congrats on a succesful first litter! hope sugar heals quickly.

can't wait to see many more pictures of Sugar and her babies.

how sweet. that slick puppy fur reminds me of the first time we saw Teona at the breeder.

296210481-Teona1.jpg

I would never be able to give babies away

Ahhh....I have to stop looking at these babies or I'll find myself with another one!! Too cute!!

Jack's Mom

:wub: So sweet.....These posts and photo's are not helping my resistance......

.....Have to remember that puppies are rambuncious and into everything (Oh but such fun...)...Do I really need 3 dogs (hey 3 dogs no problem)....puppy poohs (puppy breathe)......I MUST RESIST!!!

MUST RESIST!!!!!!!

(And my breeder has not been helping either...she knows that I want another eventually....but am dealing with a geriatric dog and all the things that come along with that right now)

Raise your expectations for what your Cairn can do....and try very hard to meet your Cairn's expectations of you.

Lovely. Sugar will be back to her old self (pregnancy is tough enough!) in no time and the pups tormenting the living daylights out of their mom :-) What a joy it will be to watch!

Like many others I didn't know Sugar was expecting. But our family is praying for a speedy recovery. Keep us all updated as often as possible.

I remember your posting Harley's win but Sugar had "something going in her tummy' and couldn't show-- so I kind of guessed then! Will definitely be thinking of her and hoping she heals fine. She is such a sweet looking little girl Cairn. ICongratulations on the pups! and I hope the puppies continue to do well. And please let us know how she is doing.

Pam

Oh my goodness. What a precious bunch of pictures. Congratulations to you all and I hope our little Sugar recovers quickly!

Archived